Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Haul

Another month, another haul. I know I should be saving for my potentially huge trip in a couple months but I can't help the sales I really can't and it is a huge issues. I am acutally considering going on a month and a half no buy... 



1. White & Mint Dress from Dynamite - $2.50 originally $49.90
&
2. Beige Blazer from Dynamite - $2.50 originally $42.90
These were steals, from some reason the Dynamite at the Queensborough Landing in New Westminster was having a great sale which was every thing that was $5.00 was buy one get one free so I was able to score these great finds!

3. Baby Blue Blazer from Zara - $29.90 originally $79.90
I was given the corally pink one a while back and when I found this lovely one of sale and I couldn't resist.

4. Beaded Deep Purple from TopShop - $32.00
Does anyone else watch Reign ? Because I do and I am addicted and this dress kind of screamed that century or at least that show.

5. Clarisonic Plus from Shoppers Drugmart - $260.00 (paid $60.00)
I've been debating a Clarisonic of ages and when Shoppers had their spend your point event it was the perfect time to buy 

6. First Aid Beauty Ultra Moisturizer from Sephora- $15.00 

7. Bumblebee Statement Necklace from eBay - $4.00

Can you tell that Spring in on my mind ?

Cheers, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment