Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year, New Resolutions !




Happy First Week of 2014 !

This year feels different to me, with everything coming up I can't wait to get start on everything I want to do and go everywhere I planned on going. 2014 will definitely be a year full of new beginnings, new adventures, new starts, new fears and new set backs. 

This year I will be:
1. Graduating University
2. Travelling to Europe and Asia 
3. Starting a Career (Hopefully)

2013 was definitely a character building year, I learned a lot about myself and what I want out of life and although there were some terrible lows, there was also wonderful highs and as much as I want to forget some moments, Im glad they happened because they taught me so many unforgettable lessons. 

But with the New Year upon us, I wanted to share some of my resolutions.

1. Get Healthy & Be Fit
I already know, can I get anymore cliche? But this is a goal I've been working on since the end of the 2013 and one I am really serious about. The truth is I am not a teenager anymore and my body cannot handle the things I put it under anymore and it needs to change. 

2. Travel 
I always want to travel, but I always make excuses not to. With graduation in the near future I plan to take a few months off to truly see the world.

3. Show Gratitude
I truly believe in the statement "Gratitude turns what we have into enough" and I need to remember that statement more. 


What are your Resolutions ?

Cheers,
Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment