Sunday, November 10, 2013

SEPHORA HAUL + WISHLIST

Confession time, I ordered twice during the Sephora VIB sale. Once was because I got the discount code from a lovely Mallviber and because I made that purchase I got upgraded to VIB status causing me to order a second time... 
I'm typically not a 'beauty' girl. Yes I do wear makeup but the majority of my things are from the drugstore but when Sephora comes out with their holiday kits I always have to pick up one, usually I ask for one for Christmas but something came over me this time and I for whatever reason need 3 different sets and 2 overly expense lipsticks 









4 & 5.Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine in #13 Pink in Paris & #1Corail Intuitive- $39 CAD

I know stop buying makeup especially since these orders haven't come in yet. But I can't help myself from still lusting over 
1. Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette (sold out online, but still in some stores)
3. Origins Bestseller Box - In stores

The sale doesn't end until tomorrow (November 11) so I'm hoping that I can resist the urge to order again...


Like I said in my other Sephora Post, Ill do a review on all the products I got.

Cheers, 
Jennifer 



No comments:

Post a Comment